OMS (Office Management System)Manage Resources Effectively
For a Leading IT company
- Client is one of the renowned lawyer and senior lobbyist in USA. Client consults various organization from different verticals.
- Working as a lawyer involves the practical application of abstract legal theories and knowledge to solve specific individualized problems, or to advance the interests of those who hire lawyers to perform legal services.
Business Challenges & Needs
- The legacy system was very cumbersome for the employees of the company. There were individual software for each category of work and it was very difficult for the employees to access multiple systems for different task. For example, if an employee needs to access the assigned tasks he/she need to access project management system, and similarly for payroll or leave he/she needs to access HRM system and so on.
- We had to develop a system, which combines all the activities of an employees and the company, and employee need not to access different system for different activities.
- As we were combining all the activities in the single system, so our next biggest challenge was to make this system easy to use and remove all the short comings of the legacy systems.
- Cognisun team reverse engineered the legacy system; carried out in depth exercise of analyzing the client requirements, shortcomings of the legacy system and conducted JAD sessions with business stakeholders to understand their wish list
- We developed simple yet very effective system, which combines all the required activities of HR Management, Payroll Management, Project Management, Task Management, and Administrative work Management, Client Management, etc.
.NET MVC 4
Highlights & Benefits
- Easy to use, intuitive user, interface compatible across various devices and screen resolutions.
- Easy navigation with minimum clicks efforts.
- A single set of source code in Phone Gap to cater to both iOS and Android.
- Ease of maintenance and future enhancements.
- Cost saving due to reduced dependencies on the third party vendors.