Mobile Application for Texas Veterans HelplineMobile Application based on Android and iOS for Helping Veterans Community
For Veterans Community, USA
- The client is a reputed software development company in the United States. It is some of the respected names across industry verticals, globally.
- The client has been working on a plethora of software projects for more than three decades across various states in U.S.
Business Challenges & Needs
- End client required a unified solution that can cater to mobile devices a running different OS with varying screen resolutions.
- There were system glitches related to content and user guide.
- The client was forced to maintain various versions of source code projects to cater to a different platform that made the development really cumbersome.
- Cognisun team reverse engineered the legacy system; carried out in-depth exercise of analyzing the client requirements, shortcomings of the legacy system and conducted JAD sessions with business stakeholders to understand their wish list.
- Corrected the mobile application content and other shortcomings.
- Developed a comprehensive and versatile mobile application to cater to any device on iOS and Android platform regardless of type or screen resolution
Highlights & Benefits
- Easy to use, intuitive user, interface compatible across various devices and screen resolutions.
- Easy navigation with minimum clicks efforts.
- A single set of source code in Phone Gap to cater to both iOS and Android.
- Ease of maintenance and future enhancements.
- Cost saving due to reduced dependencies on the third party vendors.