eSync SystemA Versatile Order Management, Order Processing, and Customer Service System for Pharmaceutical Industry
For a Leading Pharmacy Chain, UK
- The client is a leading pharmaceutical company in United Kingdom. It is some of the respected names across industry verticals, globally.
- The client manufacturers distributes and sell the pharmaceutical and cosmetic products across several countries globally.
- The client utilizes channels like eBay, Amazon and their own E-Commerce Portal for selling their products and services.
Business Challenges & Needs
- End client was facing order fulfillment issues, customer service glitches, and was not happy with the performance of the legacy system.
- There were SKU /Product Identification Code related errors causing incorrect product assignment leading to customer grievances and ineffective operations.
- Overall product development and schema needed continuous monitoring & managing; involvement of new activities & data structures were required to be added.
- Cognisun team reverse engineered the legacy system; carried out in depth exercise of analyzing the client requirements, shortcomings of the legacy system and conducted JAD sessions with business stakeholders to understand their wish list.
- Corrected the data modeling schema and migrated the legacy system data into newly redefined database schema.
- Developed comprehensive and versatile web application to facilitate order management, order fulfillment, purchase order, and customer service processes.
Highlights & Benefits
- Designed a flexible, effective and scalable database schema for ease of future maintenance and enhancements
- Easy to use, responsive and intuitive user interface compatible across various browsers, devices, and screen resolutions.
- Scheduled Cron jobs running around the clocks for efficient data mining and processing.
- Efficient order fulfillment cycle leading to better customer satisfaction and increased sale.
- Ease of maintenance and future enhancement.
- Cost saving due to reduced dependencies on the third party vendors