Insurance Sector Challenges
Similar to banking, insurance is a sector that is heavily regulated by federal and state laws. Frequent changes in regulations require making changes to the software application for compliance.
The insurance sector is characterized by a variety of insurance services like life insurance, property insurance, vehicle insurance, workers’ compensation insurance, etc., each of which have a varied range of products and business segments. All transactions like new business, contract management, claims, policy renewal have their distinct workflows. Such diversity and complexity implies there will be a variety of business scenarios that need to be tested which makes test data management a huge task.
Lesser time to market:
Insurance is a highly competitive sector with new products and services being announced regularly. At any time, there may be multiple IT releases going on to support them. To maintain a competitive edge, companies are forced to release new products in short time.
What Cognisun Offers
- Improved security, data reliability, and user-experience
- Seamless integration with client’s existing software system or third party systems
- Increased user satisfaction due to faster system performance and intuitive interface
- Substantial cost saving due to streamlined business operations eliminating duplication of efforts
- Integration of heterogeneous software running on multitude of technology platforms
Broad Spectrum of Services & Solutions
- Integrated System for Division of Workers’ Compensation, Florida
- Automated Rehabilitation and Medical Information System (ARAMIS)
- Medical Data Information System (MDS)
- EDI Claims and Medical Back Office System for State of Florida
- Data Warehousing, Data Mining and Reporting Tools
- DWC Provider Web Directory
- 10+ years of experience in delivering excellent quality of software solutions
- 100% delivery ratio
- Highly experienced and qualified pool of software professionals
- 24/7 Support via Email/Phone/Skype
- Cost-Effective and faster turnaround time
- Use of industry proven work methodologies and performance metrics